Microbiology Analyst performs all microbiological tests starting with collecting microbiological samples ending with reporting the final results and Performs all microbiological preparation and sterilization activities.
- Perform all microbiological tests for routine products
and newly added products using valid, updated and approved SOPs to analyze
the requested samples, record his/ her work in the related log books to
keep data in an authorized form.
- Prepare & sterilize and store all microbiological media,
reagent, gowns and tools to perform all microbiological analysis.
- Operate all equipment according their standard operating
procedure considering their calibration, maintenance, validation and
qualification to perform all tests accurately and notify section lead or
senior analyst for any required maintenance or needs to complete his / her
- Check and record all environmental parameters (temperature,
relative humidity, differential pressure, viable and non-viable particle)
to check the suitability of the environment for analysis & to
store the received and prepared media in their appropriate conditions.
- Notify section lead by all lab needs and receive, examine, record
and arrange purchased items to be ready for use at the time of analysis.
- Record, follow, file, and archive all the documents of
the microbiological tests &preparation items and the purchased items
(purchase order, move order, supplier certificate and material safety
datasheet to be arranged till time of retrieving
- Perform microbiological qualification for newly added or
updated production areas to ensure their suitability for work.
- Review and check all autoclave's sterilization and discarding
- Decontaminate the contaminated microbiological test results in the
- Fumigate the sterile area and microbiology lab according to the
- Follow precisely GMP, GLP, and ISO principles and follow
all procedures of cleaning, disinfection, entrance, exist of sterile area,
sub culturing handling and storing of microorganisms to prevent microbial
- Follow HSE (environmental, Health and safety) rules for
his / her safety and for the safety of the environment.
- Follow & ensure compliance with the current
requirements of GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 17025 & ISO 45001 and other
• Bachelor of Pharmacy- Science (Microbiology
• 1-3 years of experience in
• Preferred Pharmaceutical
industry or FMCG
• Alexandria Residents Only
Years of Experience:
10 May 2023
Application End Date:
11 June 2023
QC - Microbiology Control