Utilities Specialist - Boiler
Maintain the Boiler system and work efficiently regarding GMP regulations.
1. Supervising and leading team of
technicians and distribution of works.
2. Full supervision of all
maintenance works in boilers.
3. Preparing all required spare
4. Follow up the distribution of new
works to engineers and technicians.
5. Provide suggestions and make
necessary improvements to increase efficiency.
6. Follow up of equipment for
internal and external inspection.
7. Preparing the overhauling
schedule, site activities and requirements.
8. Execution and reporting of all the
boilers overhaul site activities.
9. Install, troubleshoot and maintain
(air compressors, power transmission, air washers, hydraulic and pneumatic
10. Assuring the availability of spare
parts whenever needed.
Deliver the required on the job training for all
employees in the function to keep them qualified for doing their jobs properly.
Fulfill other related tasks as asked by
management and as arising from the business.
B.Sc. Degree in Engineering.
Years of Experience:
27 November 2022
Application End Date:
11 December 2022
Eng - Utilities