Health and Safety Specialist
Supervising all work related to health and safety, follow-up injuries and illness cases, and periodical medical examinations and its statistical records.
· - Keeps up to date with relevant changes in OHS
legislation and initiatives.
· - Inspects all units of PHARCO pharmaceutical to follow
up the work of technicians with regard to any observations according to the
safety and health of workers and the development of control solutions.
· - Investigates accidents and work injuries as well as
the semi-annual statistics of injuries, occupational diseases, chronic diseases
and the rate of severity, frequency and causes to reach the root causes that
led to their occurrence and develop control solutions to prevent recurrence
· - Regulates tasks for health and safety technicians and
supervises their work.
· - Participates in the preparation of annual and
semi-annual plans for regular and preventive maintenance of fire extinguishing
equipment and PPE.
· - Participates with HSE risk management team to make
sure the required control measures are adequate to reduce/eliminate associated
- Follows & Applies quality, environment and
occupational health and safety systems to fulfill legal requirements and other
requirements of the good manufacturing regulations of WHO guidelines and
- Bachelor of science Chemistry
- Occupational Health & Safety Principles
Years of Experience:
20 November 2022
Application End Date:
20 December 2022