Preparing, maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from Project initiation throughout completion.
• Scanning and registering of all documents of R& D departments activates hard and soft copy documents.
• Keeping of document and drawing revisions via the electronic document management system to ensure a complete and up to date repository.
• Prepare the distribution of hard and soft copy documents and drawings to internal and external project stakeholders promptly and accurately.
• Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures.
• Maintain the Document Management System.
• Preparing the standard operating procedures accordingly to established all procedures or standards or method of analysis (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, recording and archiving).
• Prepare all documentation and data for R&D department to update review the specified documents.
• Compliance with current MOH regulation decrees, guidelines in pharmaceutical industry and cGMP regulations.
Bachelor degree of Science
Years of Experience:
17 May 2021
Application End Date:
16 June 2021
R&D - Documentation